The following is a quick overview of the 2023 NOW snowboard bindings lineup.
First I will take a look at any new bindings for the 2022-23 season, and any 2021-22 bindings that aren't returning with a 2023 model.
Then I'll place each binding into the categories where I see them fitting best.
New 2023 NOW Bindings
The new bindings for 2022-23 are:
Exiting 2022 NOW Bindings
The 2022 bindings that aren't returning with a 2023 model:
All 2023 NOW Bindings by Category
Below, I have categorized NOW's 2022-23 lineup. This is according to the categories here at SnowboardingProfiles.com and not necessarily the same as how NOW might label them.
Of course these are only broad categories as every binding is different, but this is a rough guide.
NOW BEGINNER BINDINGS
NOW FREESTYLE BINDINGS
NOW ALL-MOUNTAIN BINDINGS
NOW ALL-MOUNTAIN FREERIDE BINDINGS
NOW FREERIDE BINDINGS
NOW SPLITBOARD BINDINGS
NOW don't currently make any splitboard bindings
NOW YOUTH BINDINGS
So there you have the 2023 NOW snowboard bindings. Not much has changed with the 2023 lineup. But some changes to existing models (see below).
Out with the Old
All 2022 models appear to be returning with a 2023 model.
In with the New
The new Select Pro x Kowalchuk comes in, which is very similar to the Select Pro but comes with NOW's Kingpin Tool Less 2.0 and a collab colorway.
Changes to Existing Models
There have been some changes to returning models, including:
- Pilot: New Asym S-Sens ankle strap. Looks to be a honeycomb-esque strap. Which I prefer over the heavy material straps, so appears to be a good upgrade there.
- Conda: Also gets the new Asym S-Sens ankle strap. Also gets a new toe strap (Women's Pro Grip).
- Pro-Line: Gets a new toe strap (Minimalist) and gets the Hinge Connector (to help keep the ankle strap open for when you're strapping in).
- NXGEN: Their youth model also gets the Minamalist toe strap and hinge connector.
- Vetta: Gets new women's Pro Grip toe strap and gets the hinge connector.
For all Snowboarding Profiles' NOW reviews, check out the link at the button below.
Leave a Reply