Check out the categories below for all of your snowboard gear selection advice and gear set up.
Choosing the best possible gear that is most suited to your purposes and your physique and setting it up just right for you is a great way to aid in your progression and to get the most enjoyment out of your snowboarding missions.
The categories are currently:
- Snowboard Selection;
- Binding Selection;
- Boot Selection;
- Outerwear Selection;
- Set Up Advice; and
- How to Choose the Best Snowboard for You (overview)
- Snowboard Length
- Snowboard Width
- Choosing a Beginner Snowboard
- Snowboarding Style (what kind of rider you are will affect the board you want)
- Snowboarding Skill Level (as will your skill level)
- Snowboard Flex
- Snowboard Camber
- Snowboard Shapes
- Snowboard Bases (Extruded vs Sintered)
- How to Choose the Best Bindings for You (overview)
- Binding Sizing
- Binding Flex
- Binding & Snowboard Compatibility
- Binding Types
- Choosing Bindings for Beginners
- How to Choose Snowboard Boots
- Boot Sizing
- Boot Flex
- Boot Lacing Systems
- The Key Specs for Snowboard Boots for Beginners
- Snowboard Equipment List
- Best Time to Buy a Snowboard
- Snowboarding Terms Definitions
- Better to Rent or Buy a Snowboard?
- Buy Online or In-Store?
- How Often Should I Wax My Snowboard?
Selecting the right gear and setting it up correctly for your individual needs is extremely important for your riding and will make a huge difference to your progression and your enjoyment on the mountain.
If there’s anything missing here that you would like to be addressed you can contact us and request information by visiting our contact page.
If you have any questions regarding any of the content at any of the links above simply leave a comment in the comments section at the bottom of the page of the specific topic you need a question answered for.
We hope that the information on this website is thorough and helpful for all of our readers. Thank you for visiting and we hope to see you again soon!