The following is a quick overview of the 2023 Flow bindings lineup.
First I will take a look at any new bindings for the 2022-23 season, and any 2021-22 bindings that aren't returning with a 2023 model.
Then I'll place each board into the categories where I see them fitting best.
New 2023 Flow Bindings
The new boards for 2022-23 are:
Exiting 2022 Flow Bindings
The 2022 bindings that aren't returning with a 2023 model:
All 2023 Flow Bindings by Category
Below, I have categorized Flow's 2022-23 lineup. This is according to the categories here at SnowboardingProfiles.com and not necessarily the same as how Flow might label them.
Of course these are only broad categories as every board is different, but this is a rough guide.
FLOW BEGINNER BINDINGS
FLOW FREESTYLE BINDINGS
FLOW ALL-MOUNTAIN BINDINGS
FLOW ALL-MOUNTAIN-FREERIDE BINDINGS
FLOW FREERIDE BINDINGS
FLOW YOUTH BINDINGS
Summary and Details
So there you have the 2023 Flow bindings.
Out with the Old
The NX2-CX (Fusion and Hybrid) models are exiting but they are being directly replaced by the NX2-Carbon.
In with the New
As mentioned above the new NX2-Carbon replaces the outgoing NX2-CX. Pretty much a like for like replacement. However, there have been some changes/upgrades, including:
- Lateral stiffness is 10/10 on the new NX2-Carbon - was 9/10 on the NX2-CX
- NX2-Carbon has new "slip n grip" tech
- Fusion Exo-Frame Pro strap is now on NX2-Carbon (was Exoframe on NX2-CX)
Changes to Existing Models
For the most part it's steady as she goes for the returning models. There have been a couple of changes though, including:
- NX2-TM Fusion/Hybrid: New "Slip n grip" tech for the '23 model. And it also gets "n-gel heel cushioning"
Also sizing recommendations for all bindings has changed this season.
- '22 sizing men's model recommendations were (US sizing) 5.5-8 (M) 8.5-10.5 (L) and 11-14 (XL)
- '23 sizing men's model recommendations are now (US sizing) 4.5-8.5 (M) 8-11.5 (L) and 11-15 (XL)
- '22 sizing women's model recommendations were (US sizing) 2-5 (S) 5.5-8 (M) and 8.5-10.5 (L)
- '23 sizing women's model recommendations are now (US sizing) 4.5-6.5 (S) 6-10 (M) and 9.5-12.5 (L)
For all Snowboarding Profiles' Flow bindings reviews, check out the link at the button below.